Our Aims and Values
Inspiring Learners for Life
At Willow Tree everyone has the right to:
- To ensure that everyone has the right to respect, to learn and to be safe
- To ensure every child builds on prior learning and makes good progress every year, academically, socially and emotionally
- To provide a stimulating environment and inspiring curriculum
- For all children to be confident, self motivated and independent learners who become active global citizens.
- To support parents and carers, helping them to understand the education system and encouraging them in their responsibilities to support their child’s progress
Promoting Fundamental Values.
In accordance with The Department for Education we aim to actively promote values in schools to ensure young people leave school prepared for life in the modern world.
Pupils are encouraged to regard people of all faiths, races and cultures with respect and tolerance and understand that while different people may hold different views about what is ‘right’ and ‘wrong’, all people living in England are subject to its law.
The Key Values are:
• rule of law
• individual liberty
• mutual respect
• tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs